Aug 27, 2010

I love the landscape of the city

Downtown Manhattan

I have slowly come to the realization that one of my many passions is admiring architecture. I find myself marveling at the buildings in Manhattan and absentmindedly staring at the buildings for longer than normal.



I don’t know where this sudden spike and peak came from but I do know that it’s there. I find myself wondering what cultural group of people inspired the arch in a random doorway of an unnamed building… or if the stained glass of some precariously placed warehouse was done on purpose and why…
I find myself tracing my hands along brick walls and wondering “how old are they?”


Maybe this new fascination of mine will turn into something more, maybe it will turn into nothing. Who knows, just thought I’d get that out…

~Confessor

1 comment:

  1. Very smart and creative people look at things in wonder. NY is def on my list of places to travel to.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts