Sep 9, 2010

Got Meat?

So Gaga, being the nut that she is, decided to wear a bikini made of meat on the latest issue of Vogue Hommes Japan.

Me personally, I like it lol. But then again, i eat meat so... ehh.

What really bothers me though is the WEAK ASS response PETA decided to give:

“Oh, Lady Gaga’s job is to do outlandish things, and this certainly qualifies as outlandish because meat is something you want to avoid putting on or in your body,” PETA’s President, Ingrid Newkirk, told the Daily News."

PETA is NOTORIOUS for coming after any person that publicly advocates the blatent use of animal product... They went IN on Kelis when she wore a fur hat; at least Kelis could have argued it was for her sustenance.
So why such a pu*sy response? I mean come on! I was looking forward to them calling her something like "Pale meat guzzling tramp" or "Pathetic excuse for a homosapien" Or something like that.... But this? This is what i get?!
PETA You're FIRED! I need people who are dedicated to cursing people out for my entertainment for the protection of animals everywhere... This just won't do!

~Confessor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts