Sep 13, 2010

R.I.P TuPac!

 Lesane Parish Crooks a.k.a Tupac Amaru Shakur!
(June 16, 1971 - September 13, 1996)

“During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams” -TuPac
His presence in hip hop is undeniable. 14 years later and every up and coming artist still lists him as an influence and want to imitate him. Aside from being a talented artist, Pac was an amazing actor and poet. He was intelligent and thought provoking. Even as a youg girl that is what i fell in love with. His ability to articulate himself and provoke your thoughts was something that intrigued me.

Pac is one of the people on my list of "Wish i could meet".

Click "read more" for more pics and videos.

I loved his eyes. Something about them were magnetic.

Definitely my jam! "California LOOOVE!"

Undoubtedly two of the BADDEST in hip hop.

Brings tears to my eyes everytime.

I sing this to my mom all the time :-D


~Confessor

3 comments:

  1. He truly was. I am upset I never got the chance to meet him, but I kinda do when I listen to his intreviews and read his books or books about him.

    http://hellomynameisconnie.blogspot.com/2010/09/hope.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kind of person I am this article makes me want to meet the guy who took some of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i'd definitely love meeting the person who took these pics too... They probably have some interesting stories/insight on Pac

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts