Sep 23, 2010

I'm Gonna Let You Finish Mr. President but...

Spotted over at hip hop wired, Kanye apparently gave his thoughts on President Obama calling him a "jackass".
Before i read what he said, i was nervous lol. These are two of my favorite men and I hoped that Kanye would show some discretion even if he disliked the comment. But with kanye, you never know!


Click "Read More" for the video and what Kanye had to say...
If you never saw the video of O calling Yeezy a jackass, here it is:


Lol @ "come on guys, cut the president some slack"

Kanye wrote is own cover piece for  XXL Magazine and in it he discussed remark that Mr.President made.

“When Obama called me “jackass”, after the Taylor incident, I thought that the [wrong] person [had] to be speaking off the record,” Ye said in the interview.  “Obama has way more important stuff to worry about than my public perception. He was trying to pass the healthcare bill. And if he said that to relate to the room or lighten the room up and the whole mood, then I'd be more than happy to be the butt of all of his jokes if it in the some way helps his overall mission. I'm a soldier of culture. I'm resilient. I'm sure I'll still beat him in basketball.”
I think his response was a great one! Personally, i thought there would have been some disdain for the President but Kanye is a trooper :-D

Obama and Kanye

~Confessor

1 comment:

  1. I actually like that response. It's alot better than I expected

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts