Sep 30, 2010

Naomi Campbell, Will You Adopt Me?

Naomi Campbell is one BAD BISH!
 In the current issue of Interview Magazine, Naomi plays dominatrix posing for a murderous photo shoot, while talking to the magazine.



Click "READ MORE" for the rest of the shoot.

"I make many mistakes. Many mistakes. So I always get nervous when people speak about something that sounds like a role model, because I don’t know if I’ve been a great role model myself. I don’t think I have in certain aspects of my life."

"There were certain designers who hadn’t used models of color in their shows, and Christy [Turlington] and Linda [Evangelista] said to them, ‘If you don’t take Naomi, then you don’t get us.’ My friends and comrades stuck up for me. That doesn’t happen in fashion."

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts