Sep 7, 2010

New Video: Ne-Yo "One in a Million"

Ne-Yo's latest video is out.
Check it out after the jump...

Ne-yo released a new video for his single "One In A Million". His upcoming album is called Libra Scale and hits shelves on October 5th.
The video is too cute! Ne-Yo is like a magician of some sort who tries to "woo" the lady.
I laughed the whole time because that is exactly how i act when guys try to talk to me in the street... Then again, non of them made roses rise to me or stopped a taxi cab by jumping in front...
Btw, it's soooo annoying to me that videos are too large for my posts... Hmph!

~Confessor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts