Oct 11, 2010

I Fly In On A Chopper Just To Buy Balenciaga!


Balenciaga Spring 2011 is giving me EVERYTHING I need and MORE!
I am a sucker for prints. My two favorite are leopard and… you guessed it, HOUNDSTOOTH! What a coincidence, Balenciaga used, not only houndstooth, LEATHER HOUNDSTOOTH! Makes me wanna slap my mama… but she will slap me back... so never mind…

My question is, who wants to loan a sister a few months rent? I’m sure that’s what one of these dressed cost.

Check out the collection below, click to enlarge.


 


I would SNATCH that ring off Chanel!

~Confessor
(Source: Vogue)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! So very lovely! I <3 Balenciaga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im also a sucker for prints such as these at balenciaga, what a great collection! im obsessed w/leopard as of late but houndstooth is definitely classic!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts