Oct 4, 2010

LOUD Colors Are My Favorite!

Although Ms. Fenty tends to sound like billy goat gruff *giggle* there is no denying the fact that she has become  a fashion icon. I absolutely LOVE this ensemble!
I would soooo wear it, and contrary to most people's opinions, I love the red hair. The fact that she doesn't comb it is another issue :-/
Rihanna was spotted leaving BBC Radio Stations in London on October 2,2010. She was there promoting her new album (in stores this November).

Click "READ MORE" for a video of the interview.



Wonder where i can find this sweater/pant combinations.

~Confessor

6 comments:

  1. Hey dear!
    Thank you for visiting Suspiro Fashion!
    I loved your blog and I´m following...
    Follow me too!
    bjs, Tatty

    http://suspirofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIHANNA LOOKS AWESOME IN THIS OUTFIT ♥

    X THE SHOWMANSHIP

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i'd rock it. she looks good in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks great!
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color blocking!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riri is my girl. She is my fashion inspiration. Her hair is fierce and regardless of what people say about her, she is the best.

    I love this entire outfit on her.

    I will follow you if you follow me.

    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts