Oct 5, 2010

Nicki Minaj Visits The Dave Letterman Show

"Haters you can KILL YO'SELVES!"

So my chick Nicki Minaj visited NYC’s Ed Sullivan Theater for an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman yesterday. She wore graphic high-waisted harem pants, a black top with patent leather shoulder pads, and black ankle boots. I LOVES IT! Her hair and make-up were on point!
I must say, I am VERY happy with her performance. After that atrocious horrible mind-boggling *AHEM* I mean interesting performance on MTV, I was skeptical! She does a lot more singing than rapping in this song and I was scared that it was going to be a detriment to her performances


Click “READ MORE” for more pics plus the video of the performance.

Lol does anyone peep the "DIVA" license plate. That's my girl!




Well after seeing the performance, I squealed! She’d DOPE and I LOVE Nicki Minaj! I can’t even try to act cool lol. I am a fan.

Whether you like her or not, you cannot deny the talent this chick possesses. I used to think that her rapping fast was studio effect but damn! That girl raps hella fast AND she enunciates! Gotta love it! Aside from executing her plan of television domination, Nicki won three honors at the BET Hip Hop Awards this weekend. She won Rookie of the Year, Made-You-Look Award and the People’s Champ Award!

 Click to enlarge pics.

~Confessor

5 comments:

  1. I only got to say one thing...I love her and all BUT YOU GET A BOOTY LIKE THAT AND DON'T SHOW IT OFF!! What the hell lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS BITCH!!! =) SUPPORT THIS AMAZING ARTIST AND BUY HER NEW ALBUM ---> PINK FRIDAY 11.23.10

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is really impressing me right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE NIKKI! i admit i really did think her rapping was just sped up lol.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts