Oct 14, 2010

Nostalgia At 3 A.M

Sherine: Boston, MA 4 years old

"Back in the days when I was young I'm not a kid anymore/ But some days I sit and wish I was a kid again"- Ahmad
Have you ever gone back and looked at photo albums of "back in the day"?
I've been in a strange place mentally and emotionally and I guess it made me seek comfort.
 I miss being a child. The carefreeness of it all. The ability to experience emotion and actually express them... rather than repress them.
Haven't smiled like in a while... makes me happy just looking at it.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I definitely have those moments when I look through old photos:) Such a cute pic!! Thank you again for dropping by my blog:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the nice comment ;)
    well i use clear lipgloss and put grey glitter on
    sorry,my english isn't verry good :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i look at old photos all the time.
    i also can relate to how you feel about the happiness part.

    it was much more effortless in those days.


    <3 dennica pearl
    - through the eyes of a pearl
    - vintage shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! You were utterly adorbs! I was just looking at old childhood pictures of myself the other day - it's so much fun; and brings back so many memories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so CUTE. i sure do wish i could go back in the days but im all GROwn up and have to accept the good and bad of Life.But its never anything wrong with takin that trip down memory lane what if we had no PICS and memories

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts