Oct 29, 2010

Shoegasm: Versace Metal Heel Boots

Versace has come out with these Metal Heel Boots. I am loving the look.
The boot is detailed with a maroon leather trim, maroon suede inserts, a buckle fastening, stitch and quilted detailing. The heel is 6.5 inches with a 2.5 inch sculpted double platform.
Click "READ MORE" for more views of the boot.

These are DEFINITELY not "walk in the park" heels.... But I LOVE them.

I can KIND OF do w/o the exaggerated platform.

Nicki Minaj has been spotted rocking the heels:


 



7 comments:

  1. oh wow! these are hot!

    http://deepscribbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap these shoes are WICKED. I dunno where the hell I'd ever wear it but they look...HOT...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly cow i would literally kill for those shoes lol x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts