Oct 28, 2010

What I Want... Fall/Winter edition

I love fall/winter fashion. This year, once again, i've gathered some things that I think are essential to my wardrobe.
Click "READ MORE" for my list.
Shearling Booties

These are super warm, and the thick heel makes it comfy. I love the camel color this season.
 
Poncho's
I want a poncho! I love the "classic"ness of this piecce. I have seen a camel colored one with sleeves, i MUST have it.

Cashmere blend Cardi's
I've already got this in Black but it feels so great that I am contemplating getting one in every color!
Damn you Victoria's Secret... Damn you.

Boyfriend Cable-knit Cardi's
I have truly fallen in love with this one. I bought it in a nice purple/berry color and was amazed at how well it just laid on my body. I hate sweaters most times but this is extremely comfy and warm. Makes you just want to snuggle up...
Leopard Print... Anything!
I am a sucker for leopard print. If it were the 70's, I would probably be one of those people who had a leopard print couch, rug, bed spread and sheets. But since it's not the 70's... I have to settle for certain items.
I recently (like 2 days ago) purchased a cute grey leopard print scarf (similar to this) from a street vendor for 5 bucks! I was so content that day that i fell asleep on the train and missed my stop... Lol oh well!

What do YOU want for this fall/winter season?

~Confessor

6 comments:

  1. yes girl! i love the leopard print!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comment. Have a lovely weekend ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes leopard anything is good! I am also totally feeling the poncho, and those shearling booties are rad ;)
    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE! Picks. love those Booties. Definitely anything Leopard all year long..I can't really wear Poncho's their so pretty in this Miami Heat 87 degrees no Fall yet.x Ari

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to find perfectly fitting trousers, oversized sweaters, chunky knit scarves, sexy booties and great camel coat... thanks for your nice comments, so sweet of you! maybe we should follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts