Nov 6, 2010

Anne Hathaway Covers Vogue's November 2010 Issue

Yay! My November 2010 Vogue issue came in the mail a few days ago but i just looked at it. I was pleasantly surprised to see my favorite actress, Anne Hathaway, looking absolutely perfect on the cover. The 27-year-old actress wore a strapless Oscar de la Renta voluminous gown in the spread shot by world famous photographer, Mario Testino.
Click "READ MORE" for the spread and some interview highlights/video...
She looks absolutely stunning!
Anne’s appearance on the cover is in line with her upcoming film, Love and Other Drugs (out November 24), with Jake Gyllenhaal. The film will be the opening night gala film for AFI Fest 2010.

On her nude scenes in Love and Other Drugs:
“This movie certainly has a lot of nerve . . . Oy. I hope that audiences are OK with all the nerve. These are people who have no trouble taking their clothes off – in a way, their bodies are their currency . . . but they’re terrified of exposing their vulnerability, of becoming emotionally naked.”
Anne on her new approach to dating:
“When I begin a relationship, there’s that pressure to be the most, to be more comfortable and open than anyone else. When you finally realize that you can just be your own scared, f*cked-up self and that you can still be sexy without trying to be, it’s such a great relief. When uncondensed you is enough.”

On her current relationship with Adam Shulman:



“We hit it off immediately, but it took us a pretty long time to get together . . . He thought that I had a boyfriend, and I thought that he had a girlfriend, so I thought that I’d better keep my distance because I didn’t want to be that girl.”



~Confessor

2 comments:

  1. I love her. I've been addicted her to since Princess Diaries. She is definitely an iconic fashion figure for our generation.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts