Nov 15, 2010

It's Monday... Again

This photo helps me put things BACK into perspective after a weekend. I hate the whole "Wake up" process, so I am usually a grouch tthe first fifteen minutes of my day. This week will be particularly LONG and tiring for me but, in some respect, I look forward to being tired. It means i have accomplished things. Maybe that's just the Caribbean in me...
From rehersals, class, my thesis workshop, school, my internship, and more, I am going to have A LOT to do!
What will your weeks be like?
I've posted this before but it's always good to be reminded.
Do Epic Shit. At all times... Thanks in advance!

~Confessor

8 comments:

  1. i know!!can u believe its Monday again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you have my old life, school, work, internship....I do not miss it!!! Great picture to put it in perspective.

    ivonnestacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way! I didnt want to do anything this morning! I am also the same way in the morning i need a min. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol i need a few minutes too... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find it really hard to wake up on a Monday too, I press snooze only a few too many times!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really feel you on this.
    My week is going to be a little stressful because I am rounding up in my semester. But its all goog. (it means I have covered a lot of resdings) :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time waits for no one at all. Another weekend is already coming up. All the best with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha i like the DO EPIC SHIT slogan. makes me want to get my homework done. :D

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts