Nov 3, 2010

New Video: Fefe Dobson "Stuttering"

Fefe Dobson recently premiered her new video (directed by Alan Furgeson) for her third single “Stuttering.” The new video comes from her upcoming official sophomore album, Joy
The new album will hit stores November 22nd via 21/Island Music after being pushed back from the original date, June 15th.
Click "READ MORE" for the video...


"It's you and me against the world, that's what you said. If you can't be honest with me, i'm afraid this is the end."

While i don't get the point of the video, i love the song. I have from the moment i heard it a few months ago. She sounds amazing and looks amazing! Go Fefe!
But really, someone help me understand, where did the grinding on top of a car at night come from? Why is she wearing a cheap prom dress in the fields? Why does she look like the racially ambigous of Carrie on prom night? I really want these questions answered people...

Lol no but seriously, i don't know if it's such a great idea for Def Jam to release her that day. Kanye, Nicki, Rihanna and a whole slew of other artists have release dates at the same time... may not be too smart!

~Confessor

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl thanks for posting your comment on my blog. I'm following you now, I hope you follow back =)

    Jimmy
    http://www.delastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just realized i never answered you!
    In December 14th! Our bdays are sooo close :)
    and i LOVE this song,
    i hate the video but the song is currently on my ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tthis song! I don't get the video though...

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts