Nov 29, 2010

Nicki Minaj: My Time Now. An MTV Documentary (FULL)



Nicki Minaj debuted My Time Now, a special documentary following her 6 weeks prior to the release of her debut album Pink Friday. The feature is an hour long.
It takes viewers behind the scenes up close and personal with Nicki and everything that surrounds her.

Click "READ MORE" to view the full documentary...











 

“When I am assertive, I’m a BITCH… When a man is assertive, he’s BOSSED UP.”







Me being Caribbean, it is great to see a fellow Carribean woman on top. It's where I aspire to be. I want to be able to help my people elavate themselves...

What did you think of the documentary?

BTW, Check out her Rolling Stone Interview Here 

~Confessor

2 comments:

  1. tHis is so amazing!!hate on her if you want but she is a hardworking God fearing black woman who has changed the GAME.BE mad all u want HATERS,but when you dream big and work hard anything is possible.Dreams do manifest and become reality.She is smart assertive talented and humble oh yeah and beautiful.Even if you don't like her music respect her GANGSTA.Love u NICKI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I never liked Nicki the Character but Nicki the Person is definitely an inspiration. She's living her dreams and we can't fault her for that. I absolutely agree with that statement about women being bitches if we standup for ourselves and men are deemed men if they do. Talk about double standards.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts