Nov 14, 2010

Sephora Goodies: NARS & Sephora Eyeliner Review

I recently recieved my Sephora.com purchase and was happier that a kid in a candy store!
I purchased a few things but i have yet to use them all so i'm just going to post on the NARS Orgasm blush *LUSH* and the Flashy Liner Waterproof Eye Pencil Set.

Click "READ MORE" for pics and review!
 


I'd been wanting to try the Orgasm blush for a while now but I was always reluctant because:
a) It cost $26 for a little compact
b) it looks extremely light for my dark skin
I went ahead and purchased, assuming I would have to return it.

 
The only reason I bought the Flashy Liner Waterproof Eye Pencil Set was because the reviews were actually pretty good. I've been wanting to play with the "colorful" liner look, but I never found liners I LIKED for my skin tone.
I was actually going to buy the 24/7 Jackpot set by Urban Decay:
but this set is $39... for a look that I wasn't sure I could pull off, I definitely wasn't spending $39.

Now for the results (click the pics to enlarge)...

 




That day, I wore three of the colored pencils. The purple, deep purple, and silver. I love the way the color pops off my skin. Since then, I have used the green and both browns... LOVE IT!
Dont even get me started on NARS Orgasm. I love it. It has a great gold undertone that really sparkles. A little ges a LONG way with this blush. In these photos, I only used it as a subtle highlighter but the next day I put more on and it looked even better! It really gives you a pretty flushed look. Great for giving the skin color in the winter!
The eyeline is fairly waterproof (I tear in the wind) but it does wear down after a while. Removing the liner was a breeze, all I used was some baby wipes!

What do you think?

~Confessor

10 comments:

  1. I am in love with that Nars blush, xx



    http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!Thats a lo of stuff you purchased.Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a whole lot of stuff you got, and i'm loving the Nars blush still.
    Thanks a ton for visiting my blog and i hope you come back :)
    Stay gorgeous!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that's a lot of stuff u got there!!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!!! I liked the way the colors looked on you! I'm a chocolate girl too and love to find things that fit my skintone! What lipgloss was that? I liked that too! I'm so getting the Nars blush I always thought it would be too light for me.

    Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you look cute with the make up. I actually did a some makeup shopping spree on sephora.com, The sales there are crazy. I think I bought more than I needed, but I dont care cos I got them for a good price :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks great! my co blogger is in love with the orgasm blush :)

    www.thebazaarcollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love makeup!! I wish i could steal these off my computer screen

    You look great you know- i like the way you put it on.

    Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog and bothering to leave comments. Glad you liked the pictures (i'm a picture freak) :D

    xoxo
    http://loveandcelebratelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys!
    There will be a lipgloss post between today and tomorrow @GorgeousP. it's not Sephora that's why i didnt include it

    @Fashion Rehab, i know the sales are CRAZY! They know how to turn it up during holiday season

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts