Nov 3, 2010

WTF Wednesday: T-Pain And Robin Thicke Re-Do Michael Jackson's "P.Y.T"

So I thought that I could skip “WTF Wednesday” this Wednesday. I had not seen or heard anything worth me saying WTF to… I said to myself

“Self? Is the world getting better?”
My self said “I think so!”
Then… I find this crap. WHO told T-Pain and Robin Thicke they could remake P.Y.T and WHY was this sh*t allowed? I mean REALLY… REALLY! Then the fools have THE NERVE to auto-tune the song? AUTO-TUNE?! Didn’t Jay-Z say death to auto-tune? Pain, you didn’t get the memo?


Click "READ MORE" for the full song...


It appears that T-Pain & Robin Thicke’s remake of Michael Jackson’s “P.Y.T” will be featured on Quincy Jones’ upcoming album of features titled “Q: Soul Bossa Nostra”.
Quicy, I’m just going to shake my head at you on this one… I can’t even call it.

*SIGH* Oh Michael… Don’t cringe too much in your grave…

~Confessor

1 comment:

  1. I truly with every part of my being want to slap every last person who was involved in the mess. Starting with Q SMDH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts