Dec 27, 2010

Christmas 2010 Is Gone Already?


This Christmas has come and gone so quickly! I can't believe the new year is 5 days away, I remember it being Jan 1, 2010 like yesterday. Wow...
Anywho, I spent my Christmas on my bed then huddled up on my mom's bed for the day. It was nice and quiet, there was none of that family drama I talked about earlier last week.
After laying with my mom and watching t.v, we went to visit my god-mother and had fun eating cookies, playing board games, and cards... All while watching the Beyonce Takeover on FUSE! Now THAT's how you spend Christmas ;-)
Click "READ MORE" to see my little trinkets...
My little brother got me this magenta belted tunic. I think it's so cute! The color is dope because it's in the purple family and purple is my favorite color.
My mother's friend got me these two CUTE earrings from Aldo, I didn't know Aldo sold earrings but i will be going to visit them soon.


My musical soulmate, Kyra, got me this Thierry Mugler "Alien" perfume set and I am LOVING this scent. It's spicy, subtle. sexy, and so me!

Plus i'm a sucker for details and the fact that he has the word "Alien" written forward and backwords makes me happy.
My boss Kerin Rose bought me a cute vintage sweater (that i've already worn twice :-D)


Everyone who knows me knows how I feel about Queen Bey. My cousin did the BEST thing ever and got me the Heat gift set. I was BEYOND happy when I got this. Probably the best gift this Christmas season :-D

Aside from these gifts, I got a slew of money so I think I did well.
How did everyone else's Christmas go? What'd you get? Any issues? Tell me all about it!

~Confessor

By the way, if you havent already, ENTER my First giveaway! Only 7 days left! Click HERE 

7 comments:

  1. I love love Queen B as well!! The set looks lovely.. and the Aldo earrings are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Looks like Santa was very good to you!!!

    xo,
    Casey
    www.blondebargainbabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aldo has great jewelry. I find tons of clearance stuff on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas. love the vintage sweater!

    xoxo
    Stella
    www.jadore-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing presents!
    happy holidays
    :D

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts