Dec 17, 2010

Look Of The Day (OOTD+FOTD)


This is my first "Look Of The Day"... I don't really know what i am doing :-)
This is not today's look, it is from Wednesday my last day of classes.
My team won our senior thesis competition so that was really exciting.
Anyway, I bought this dress, on sale, from ASOS and i love it. The fabric is so soft and light.
The cut of the dress is really flattering.
My blazer is from some no name store but I embellished them with studs on the lapels.

My eyeshodow is Precious Metals by MAX Factor. I have a bunch of these tri-tone palattes and I love them.
I used a silver creme shadow as a base, then i layered the silver and black on top.
Sidenote: Excuse my eyebrows... it has been a while lol
My lips were glossed with Docile by Mac.


~Confessor

By the way, if you havent already, ENTER my First giveaway! Click HERE

4 comments:

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts