Dec 3, 2010

MAC Dazzleglass in Creamy Pink Reveiw

I am absolutely OBSESSED with the whole nude/pink lip look. I have been for a while but i could never find a gloss that quite "does it" for me. That is until i found the MAC Dzzleglass Creamy Pink gloss!

Click "READ MORE" for the rest...


In different light, the lipgloss looks peach. I love it because it is VERY light, in consistancy, compared to MAC's other lipgloss lines. I can put on one swipe, for a more natural look, or pile it on for a pinker/poutier look.

I looked up reviews on the gloss but there are not that many.
This seems to be a hidden MAC secret! Glad i stumbled upon it because it is VERY underrated.

hehe... at least my inside nose is clean :-)

Sidenote: Jeez my lips look lush!

What do you think? Would you rock the MAC Dazzleglass Creamy Pink? Do a post on it and let me see!

~Confessor

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I'm on my way to MAC tommorrow! LOL!

    P.S. This looks very cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love the naked color. great blog you have here. i'll be your follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. nude colors are always my fave. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look georgeus!!!

    and i also love mac !!!

    xxx from mismediasrotas!
    spain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy lips ;)
    Thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you`re post and also you`re blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOhhhh I'm adding this to my MAC list. I'm dark so I've always feared pink makeup on my skin. Purple I can do but pink sometimes looks pasty. I'm definitely giving this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the lipgloss !! very dazling !
    visit and follow my blog if you don't mind dear <3


    daraziivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol glad you all like!
    @ mismediasrotas I know! Isnt MAC great?!

    @ mei & Calliforniaction. Thanks guys!

    @ Monique Yes girl, i know, pink sometimes looks pasty and wrong but this one is SO nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love anything MAC! Beautiful lip gloss color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i too am obsessed with the nude/pink lip and i will certainly be checking this out at MAC. thanks so much posting it! another color you may like is dreamsicle by lancome.

    follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/simplychic08

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh whoa, this looks great! MAC always makes such great shades in my opinion :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous gloss! Thanks God for MAC. They make great cosmetics, with affordable price!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suddle, Simple & Sexy. Very flattering. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice, love it. Have a planned visit to the MAC store, I think I will check this out.

    http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts