Dec 29, 2010

New Video: Adele "Rolling In The Deep"

Adele, the wonderful creature that she is, has released her official video for her single "Rolling In The Deep" off her new album, 21, which is due February 22, 2011.
Adele's powerful voice is enought to make you cry but director Sam Brown did an AMAZING job bring this song to life by using subtle yet sharp visual cues.

Click "READ MORE" for the video...


One of my favorite scenes is the room filled with glasses of water pulsating to the beat. The ninja who is giving her EVERYTHING in that snow filled room made me so happy inside.
I've been absolutely obssessed with this song. I play it non-stop, at some point I will do a cover and put it on my Youtube Channel (Oh yeah, I sing :-D).

Sidenote: I also loved the throwing of the dishes... I've never been anry enough to throw a dish but strangely enough, I want to be, at least once in my life, just to say I did it.
*GIGGLE*

Here are some of my favorite shots of Adele:




~Confessor
By the way, if you havent already, ENTER my First giveaway! Only 1 day left! Click HERE

8 comments:

  1. I'm in love with her. I had no idea she had a new album coming out and that's so funny because I listened to 19 all weekend.

    :-)
    Michelle

    http://twentynineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved Adele and this song- cannot wait for the new album


    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't heard this song yet, but i do love her voice so i am sure i will love this song too. i may actually buy the album :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adele has a wonderful voice :) nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Adele, she has such an amazing voice. I saw her in concert a few years back and she is just as amazing in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!!!! Very nice blog!

    http://my-name-is-audrey.blogspot.com/
    if you are interested in fashion, follow me !

    Today you can see H&M Spring Collection on my blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love HER. She is my model <3

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts