Dec 10, 2010

Throwback Thursday: Elton John "Candle In The Wind"

This week's "Throwback Thursday" song is Candle In The Wind by Elton John. As a child, I used to LOVE this song. As a matter of fact, I loved Elton John. I mean come on, look at the above picture, who wouldn't love him!

"It seems to me, you lived your life like a candle in the wind... would have like to know you but I was just a kid. The candle burned out long before the legend ever did..."

I gues he never did an "official" video for it but this performance is great.
Fun Fact: This song was a dedication to Marilyn Monroe...

By the way, if you havent already, ENTER my First giveaway! Click HERE

~Confessor

1 comment:

  1. hi,,,
    visit your blog.
    your link in my blog post...

    41-50

    cek it
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts