Dec 2, 2010

Throwback Thursday: Michael Jackson "Smooth Criminal"


"Annie are you Okay? Said annie are you Okay, are you okay Annie? You've been hit by, a SMOOTH criminal!" 
Only Mr. Jackson can capture my brain for a full ten minutes without moving.
I LIVE for that a capella groaning section. I love it! The dancing in this was AMAZING as always and i LOVE the speakeasy theme. I'm convinced i was born in the wrong decade.
I have some questions though Michael...
Who the hell is Annie?
IS she okay?
Do you ever find out if she's okay?

~Confessor
*SIGH* Oh Michael... You're so magical!

2 comments:

  1. Ah my girl absolutly LOVES that song! *Classic* http://billionairebitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog, great topics.
    RIP MJ, Love him

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts