Dec 16, 2010

Throwback Thursday: Outkast "Ms. Jackson"


"You can plan a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather..."
I used to love this song!
I had to be in 7th grade or something when it came out.
I always loved Andrae 3000's style and Big Boi's flow...
Two truely amazing artists in their own rights... together they were just THAT much better :-)
My Favorite part about this whole video has to be the animals head bobbing to the beat lol

"Forever, ever? Fo' eva, eva?"
Sidenote: Andrae 3000 is a fine black man :-D

"Let by gones be by gones, so you can on and get the hell on, you and yo mama... Sorry Ms. Jackson..."
~Confessor

By the way, if you havent already, ENTER my First giveaway! Click HERE

8 comments:

  1. AMAZING SONG! This is one of my favorites by far.. Love BOB (Bombs Over Baghdad) too!!!!

    Now you have this song stuck in my head..

    xo,
    Casey
    www.blondebargainbabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song!
    Fun flashback!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! Thanks so much for your sweet comment!
    Amazing blog! Following! Follow back?
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song randomly gets stuck in my head and its makes me so happy. Good post!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for your kind, kind words on my blog, new friend!

    my FAVORITE part of this song? "just know that everything is cool, and yes i will be present on the first day of school, and graduation."

    didn't even need to look those lyrics up--got 'em all in my head:) thanks for the flashback!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh.em.gee. I totally forgot this song existed. It will be stuck in my head for dayyyyyys now.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES YES YES! I haven't listened to this track in EONS lol :) Thank you for bringing it back!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, it didn't work the first time for some reason, but now I'm following on Bloglovin. =]

    xx
    Melina

    .but i like it.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts