Dec 18, 2010

What Did I Do On My Bday? Go Pole Dancing Of Course!

My birthday was last Sunday, and what better way to celebrate than go POLE DANCING CLASSES!
My girls and I took an hourlong class at NY Pole Dancing at it was the best hour EVER!

Click "READ MORE" for the rest of the flicks... 

We had a great time. The ladies were super sweet and encouraging. My instructor was crazy in the best way!

By the end of our session, I was TIRED!
Strippers get no credit, they are some STRONG individuals!
Lol, only one of us could climb the pole, coincidently, it was the one who missed half the lesson... Hmmmm, maybe she has a secret profession? *SMILE* Just kidding :-D

Good times.

After my lesson, i was compelled to come home and listen to these songs (forgive me in advance for the ignorance that will ensue once you click play):
"Fight for what broad? These hoes ain't mine, is you out yo mnd? You out yo league, I sweat no b*tches, I sweat out weaves"


"Only thing you could ask me  Is how I want my sandwiches: I want more cheese! Lots and lots of cheese!"
*HANGS HEAD IN SHAME* Please don't judge me *giggle*

~Confessor

By the way, if you havent already, ENTER my First giveaway! Click HERE

11 comments:

  1. awww i wanna start doing pole dancing too! my friend is a professional!

    www.jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha what interesting way of spending a birthday!..it looks fun xD...happy birthday btw!!

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i really like your blog its dope and i was wondering if you wanted to follow for follow ill follow you if you follow me im trying to reach 190. when you follow me just comment on one of my post letting me know so i can follow you back


    Also check out my other blog www.akidnamedtre.tumblr.com follow this blog also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo000ooo00hhh, pole dancing is a girl's best friend.
    Apparently, it's frowned upon once you have a fiance and are basically married.
    Sad face.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! My friends and I took a pole dancing class a few years ago and loved it. Glad you enjoyed yourseld.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish i wasn't clumsy or i might try that! there's a video of a guy pole dancing to katy perry's "ET" that's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Girl I have wanted to do this for soooo long!! I hope you had fab time and an even more fab bday!!!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks so fun! happy belated bday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy belated! those shoes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would literally fall off that pole. I dont know how strippers do it. I have a whole new respect for them.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts