Jan 19, 2011

Beyonce Set To Release 2nd Fragrance: "Heat: Rush"

Never let it be said that the ever amazing Beyonce is lazy.
Beyonce was supposed to be taking a break.
She lied (thankfully so).
Bey is set to release her 2nd fragrance following her highly successful perfume debut with Heat.
As you all already know, I "caught the fever" with my Heat gift set so I am excited to see what she will give us next.
Apparently this new version, which is scheduled to hit stores next month, is a lighter daytime scent.

Click "READ MORE" for the smell test and promo pics of Heat Rush...


Check out the promo pics:




She looks stunning... as usual!

~Confessor


3 comments:

  1. Am depending on ya to buy me one of it when it comes out...lol Since you just made me a little broke...:=) I love Beyonce, I used her first perfume when it came out...ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyonce is the best! I have her perfume too, it smells really good unlike the kim k. 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I'll be buying this, but I love that dress she has on!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts