Jan 15, 2011

Boxing Kitten's Fabulous S/S 2011

I've been seeing Boxing Kitten around the fashion/music scene for a while now.
So many people have been rocking the designers from Rihanna, to Beyonce, Estelle, Alicia Keys, and Solonge just to name a few.

The lines vibrant colors and African inspired prints are what drew me to it. They are sexy, feminine, and yet very wearable and comfy. I'm guessing with a name like Boxing Kitten, you have to be wearable yet sexy.

I love to look unique and Boxing Kitten does just that!

While her Resort 2010 line was inspired by Ms. Josephine Baker, the Spring 2011 collection, the inspiration came from Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!, a 1965 film by Russ Meyers about three go-go dancers who love fast cars, sex and violence.

Sounds interesting right?




Everything from this collection is freaking sexy! The peplum dress is by far my favorite!

Check out the rest of the Boxing Kitten S/S 2011 collection here.

~Confessor

7 comments:

  1. wow the skirts are sexy and fierce. im now following your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Boxing Kitten. I am fefinitely a hufw fan of this brand.
    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love that!

    Thank you for commenting on my blog!
    LoveEmily,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, this collection is sexy! I love the skirts!
    Thank you for the comments!
    Following! Follow back :)
    Nat xo
    www.fashionista-nat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these shots look absolutely cool!
    very fashionable and artistic in a sense :)

    kisses
    Camilla

    www.thecheapdiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! thanks for commenting on my blog. I am following you

    http://berealbehappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love their designs, very bold but still cute.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts