Jan 11, 2011

Ed Westwick And Leonardo DiCaprio to star in "J. Edgar" Biopic

I'm in LOVE with Ed Westwick... Yes, it is because he is British, but that is besides the point.

So apparently,  my future husband, Ed Westwick will be playing the role of "Agent Smith" in the upcoming biopic J. Edgar.
Leonardo DiCaprio will be starring as as J. Edgar Hoover (naturally) and Clint Eastwood will be the director!
*Puts on my "Must See" list*

Ed will be playing an operative, hired by Hoover, to write his biography. When he gets a little too close to the truth, he runs into some problems.

I love movies about history. Something about them is so interesting!
Will you be seeing this fillm?

~Confessor

1 comment:

  1. yum yum yum!!!

    can't wait for this.....eeeek!!

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts