Jan 9, 2011

Everything Happens For A Reason

A little Sunday morning inspiration:
I have a horrible sleeping pattern.
I sleep in daylight and come alive at night.
While on vacation this is okay but I usually sufffer during the school year.

In any case, I have friends who are the same way so we always end up speaking. Last night a friend of mine and I were speaking about people, life, and all that good stuff.
The topic of the night was people and making excuses for not wanting to do better.

People who make excuses for their situation only bother me because they seem to think they are the only person going through hardships.
That is one of the most selfish things to think.
You can be standing next to someone who is broken inside and wouldn't know.

We all have a story. We all have struggles and things we have to overcome in life.
You see, that's the beauty of being human!
We have the power to overcome and become greater than we thought possible.

No matter your past or present situation, it will not be your future situation if you don't want it to be.
Everything happens for a reason...
Just take comfort in knowing that reason is to make you stronger and appreciate the things to come.

~Confessor

Follow me on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. beautiful post! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved everything you wrote and is totally right

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just letting you know I'm having a giveaway at my site now.

    Check it out when you get the chance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an inspirational post!!! I agree with everything you said Sherine, we really do have the power to overcome all the mishaps of our lives :) I love it when people actually blog about real ish so THANK YOU!!! LOL :) (PS, I am soooo feeling this new layout! Very nice!) Stay blessed!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe this too, hope it pays off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. REally inspirational post!! I agree, we should be grateful on how we think and overcome hardship!!!
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts