Jan 16, 2011

Happy Birthday To The Beautiful Aaliyah Dana Haughton

Happy Birthday to the beautiful Aaliyah Dana Haughton (January 16, 1979 – August 25, 2001

The Brooklyn, New York born, and Detroit raised, starlet was born today and I just wanted to celebrate her life! 
Click "Read More" for more pics and videos of the Princess of R&B... 







Isn't she gorgeous!


Missy & Timbaland played an instrumental role in career...




She was down with that "ROC ya don't stop!"
I used to love this song! She looks SO BEAUTIFUL!



I loved the movies she did, epecially Queen of The Damned!



Rock The Boat is by FAR my favorite video... maybe it's because it's the last one she did. She looked beautiful. Her spirit is alive.

Aww... Dana! Happy Birthday hun!
 R.I.P

What was you favorite song from Aaliyah?

~Confessor

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Aaliyah and may her soul R.I.P

    I loved Try again&More than a woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw thanks for stopping by hun,u hav a wonderful blog am now following u

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so sad when she passed, I remember it so well! She would have become huge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was so beautiful. RIP to her and Happy Birthday.

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a waste of a life! She was so beautiful. I hope she is resting in peace. Thank for the commenting on my blog. Love Sia x

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts