Jan 18, 2011

Jessie J Performs At The 2011 BRIT Award Nominations


Jessie J is a dope singer hailing from the UK.
I've been loosely following the sing for a while on her Youtube channel and I knew it was only a matter of time before she would be snatched up by a lable.
Jessie rocked the 2011 BRIT Award Nominations Launch earlier this week.
The songstress performed an acoustic version of her hit single ‘Do It Like A Dude’.
Check the video below
 
She is a BEAST! I love her, almost animated, personality.
Her single- ‘Do It Like A Dude’- is currently #2 on the Official UK Singles Chart.
Check out the official video for the single. I think it's dope! I think the concept of the song is a great mantra for young girls.




What do you think of Ms. Jessie J?

~Confessor

2 comments:

  1. She is such a great singer I never heard of her! I love the 2nd picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She rockkkkk! I like her styleeeeee :)

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts