Jan 31, 2011

Kevin Hart On "Lopez Tonight"

Kevin was on "Lopez Tonight" last week and even George couldn't stop laughing...

21112522726

Kevin Hart makes me laugh so hard it's disgusting!
I tried to eat lunch and watch this... FAIL. I just had to put the food down and finish laughing!
I love a good comedian... Bernie Mac, Monique, Kym Whitley, Katt Williams, Cedric The Entertainer, Dave Chapelle, Mike Epps... all  of them!
Nothing soothes my soul like a good laugh. 
If you havent seen his latest "Seriously Funny" DVD, you're missing out. 
It is pure comedy!

~Confessor

3 comments:

  1. I think Kevin Hart is hilarious but I was kinda mad that he didn't help the girl.. who does that? He's a cutie, even though he only comes in bite size. lol If he was taller, he'd be running neck and neck with my next husband, Idris Alba. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He cracks me up. The model was sat in a bath filled with water if she can't help herself (see:dunking head in water) then she doesn't deserve to receive help lol.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts