Jan 23, 2011

A Little Sunday Encouragement: What Are You Waiting For?

When it comes to our dreams, what are we waiting for?
Are we waiting for it to just "happen" magically on its own?
Maybe we're waiting for "a sign"...
A hint...
A cosimic PUSH!

Well, more than likely folks, this will not happen on its own.
You must go out there and pursue your dreams as much as you need to to make it happen.
Fear can hold you back from your dreams more than you know. Don't let these few years on earth slip by you, go for whatever it is that you want.
Life is truly too short.

Jay-Z has quoted one of my favorite lines:
"They say the brave don't live forever but the cautious don't live at all."

So true.
Live people. LIVE!

Live. Love. Laugh

~Confessor

8 comments:

  1. Great post today...just what I needed to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said - im now off to take over the world lol xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly put!

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really loving all your Sunday inspiration post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was watching my favourite korean drama and there was a line in it that inspired me - sleep, eat and live lightly.

    I also want to laugh heartily at every opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true! Great quote.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very true! We must all cease the day as if it's our last!

    And I got my necklace in the mail :) Thank you so much, it's so nice!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts