Jan 18, 2011

My First Blogger Award: The "Stylish and Versatile Blogger's Award"

I have gotten my first "Blog Award" The "Stylish and Versatile Blogger's Award" to be exact. Too cool!
*AHEM*
I'd like to thank God! My mama!
*Dramatically wipes tears*
Most of all, YOU!

Lol, juuuuussstttt KIDDING!

But really, thanks to YNC Lounge for the award.

Now, I'm not sure how this really works but I have been given some guidelines so bare with me.
Here are the rules :
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won.

Easy Enough... I think.

7 Things About Sherine, the "City Girl":
1. I'm a city girl... DUH! Lol I live in NYC, Brooklyn to be exact.

2. Although I am a city girl, I love to travel. My parents are from the Caribbean so when I was born, I was blessed with the opportunity to live there and go to school there as a child. I think there is something amazing about living on an island.

3. I go off on tangents... A LOT. I always have something to say, it's like I can't shut up! My mother says as a child I talked to any and everybody. Guess that's why I'm so friendly.

4. I love cultures. I love to read about them, experience them... EVERYTHING. I love trying different foods, clothes, hairstyles, music, and more from other cultures. Before I die, I want to experience, first hand, Japanese and Indian culture. I will own a Kimono and Sarii!

5. I have a tough exterior but as you have probably noticed from reading my blog, I cry a lot in private! All my friends think it's hilarious when I say "yeah girl, I cried." I get crickets... then laughter... followed by a series of "YEAH RIGHT GIRL"s. They just never believe me when I say I cry and I refuse to cry infront of them to prove a point.

6. I am a college student (Majoring in: Media and Communication Arts- Public Relations and Advertising Minoring in: English- Creative Writing) and i'm in my last semester of my undergrad experience! This is probably the most exciting thing ever because, right now, I am SO tired of school! I've been in school for 20 years and I am OVER it (I started school when I was 2 back in Grenada).
SIDEBAR: Stay in school kids, it's important!

7. This list wouldn't be complete if I didn't mention that I am a singer (click to visit my Youtube channel). I have been for the greater part of my life. I've always been in choirs and I waent to Fiorello H. LaGuardia Music and Art and The Performing Arts (aka the FAME school) for vocal. I aspire to have a professional career but right now, getting out of school is the motive.

And now, I hereby award the following bloggers:
Chic Therapy
That GOOD GOOD Blog
Fashion Me Chic
Coco's Tea Party
Reserverade fashion
For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things
Zarna's Runway
Gorgeous Puddin's Ponderings
FashionChampagne
Vanity is an addiction
Malibu Mara 
Vintch
the audacity effect
Fashion Rehab
Stylished Forever

If I didn't tag you this time around, sorry! I didn't mean to! I will tag new people anytime I get a new blog award :-)

~Confessor





8 comments:

  1. I hear ya (coming from an island resident myself) it has something and very difficult to explain 2 others. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You rock girl, loving your answers, didn't know you could sing, I just subbed to ya YouTube channel, I also enjoy trying out new foods, hair, it's so much fun when you explore new things, I get bored easily.lol Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the blog award!!!

    http://berealbehappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thanks, dear! what a fun, lovely award:) p.s. your youtube channel is ROCKING. seriously. you have such a lovely God-given talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! congrats on getting the award.
    thanks for awarding me! HUGS!
    i love reading about cultures too, the past is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so so much for awarding me hun, and congratulations on your award! Nice youtube channel you have, go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for the award!

    it was great to learn more about you too :)

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts