I have gotten my first "Blog Award" The "Stylish and Versatile Blogger's Award" to be exact. Too cool!
I'd like to thank God! My mama!
*Dramatically wipes tears*
Most of all, YOU!
Lol, juuuuussstttt KIDDING!
But really, thanks to YNC Lounge for the award.
Now, I'm not sure how this really works but I have been given some guidelines so bare with me.
Here are the rules :
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won.
Easy Enough... I think.
7 Things About Sherine, the "City Girl":
1. I'm a city girl... DUH! Lol I live in NYC, Brooklyn to be exact.
2. Although I am a city girl, I love to travel. My parents are from the Caribbean so when I was born, I was blessed with the opportunity to live there and go to school there as a child. I think there is something amazing about living on an island.
3. I go off on tangents... A LOT. I always have something to say, it's like I can't shut up! My mother says as a child I talked to any and everybody. Guess that's why I'm so friendly.
4. I love cultures. I love to read about them, experience them... EVERYTHING. I love trying different foods, clothes, hairstyles, music, and more from other cultures. Before I die, I want to experience, first hand, Japanese and Indian culture. I will own a Kimono and Sarii!
5. I have a tough exterior but as you have probably noticed from reading my blog, I cry a lot in private! All my friends think it's hilarious when I say "yeah girl, I cried." I get crickets... then laughter... followed by a series of "YEAH RIGHT GIRL"s. They just never believe me when I say I cry and I refuse to cry infront of them to prove a point.
6. I am a college student (Majoring in: Media and Communication Arts- Public Relations and Advertising Minoring in: English- Creative Writing) and i'm in my last semester of my undergrad experience! This is probably the most exciting thing ever because, right now, I am SO tired of school! I've been in school for 20 years and I am OVER it (I started school when I was 2 back in Grenada).
SIDEBAR: Stay in school kids, it's important!
7. This list wouldn't be complete if I didn't mention that I am a singer (click to visit my Youtube channel). I have been for the greater part of my life. I've always been in choirs and I waent to Fiorello H. LaGuardia Music and Art and The Performing Arts (aka the FAME school) for vocal. I aspire to have a professional career but right now, getting out of school is the motive.
And now, I hereby award the following bloggers:
That GOOD GOOD Blog
Fashion Me Chic
Coco's Tea Party
For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things
Gorgeous Puddin's Ponderings
Vanity is an addiction
the audacity effect
If I didn't tag you this time around, sorry! I didn't mean to! I will tag new people anytime I get a new blog award :-)