Jan 31, 2011

Naomi Campbell Looks Amazing In Feb 2011 ELLE Russia

The forever beautiful Naomi Campbell is covering the Feb. 2011 issue of Elle Russia.
Did I mention that Naomi is my mother, she just let's me stay in Brooklyn to avoid the media attention :-)
Juuuussttt Kidding!
I wonder if her covering the Russian issue doesn't have anything to do with her sexy Russian beau?
*Giggle*
Off course not *wink wink*
I tried to find the interview but there is no sign of it on the internet yet.

Click "READ MORE" to see the rest of the spread...









Photographer: Kayt Jones

Gosh she's amazing...
My only issue is, where's the second "L" on the cover? I guess Naomi is that chick! She makes mags change their names for the month lol.

~Confessor

1 comment:

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts