Jan 6, 2011

New Video: Marsha Ambrosius "Far Away"


Marsha Ambrosius released a video for her second single “Far Away”. The track is off of her new album “Late Nights and Early Mornings”.
The video was created to raise awareness on bullying in the LGBT community.
Marsha has revealed that she has lost a friend to suicide due to bullying.
At the end of the video, Marsha leaves this note at the end of the video:
"Dear friends, every year over 1 million people commit SUICIDE. Some were bullied because of their SEXUALITY. I lost a friend to SUICIDE, and I’m asking all of you to support alternative lifestyles. Don’t put up with or join in with BULLYING. It’s time we become more aware in this WORLD. Take a responsibility to make a difference. So if my music can save one life, I’ve done my job."
At first, while watching the video I was confused. In the end, I understood.

~Confessor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts