Jan 31, 2011

New Video: Nicki Minaj "Moment For Life" Plus Fashion


Ms. Minaj gave me "Cinderella" in her turquoise crystal goddess gown from The Blonds’ Spring 2011 collection. I was pleasantly surprised by this outfit. Although she tamed it all the way down for this video, she still gave me fashion!

Click "Read More" to view the video and more info on her accessories!




I adore this song, so when they leaked the thirty second preview I was super excited to see it.
After watching it over and over, I can honestly say that I expected a little bit more but the intro saved the day. Fairy God Martha is a trip!

"Take it all in... PAUSE! It's Martha BIIIIIII!"

Her accessories included a crystal headpiece (that I love) and Glitter Pigalle pumps from Christian Louboutin.

~Confessor

1 comment:

  1. I loved this video! It shows that she doesn't have to be buck naked to give a good video!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts