Jan 11, 2011

Nicki Minaj Covers V Magazine And Performs On Ellen

The beautiful Nicki Minaj is on the Spring Preview 2011 cover of V Magazine will be on stands this week.
She looks stunning, i'm loving the lipstick.
I'm anxious to see what outfits she will have on, she has become quite the fashionista.

She also performed on Ellen, catch the video after the jump.

"Don't worry 'bout me and who I fire, I get what I desire, it's my empire... No I'm not lucky I'm Blessed, Yes. Clap for the heavy weight champ, ME!"
She performs this song well.
Personally, I am biased. I love Nicki.
When I see her, I see all the girls that want to do it and are told no but keep fighting.
I see all the immigrants that come here with nothing but a dollar and a dream and turn it into something big.
I see every person who wants to express themselves but are told it is not part of the "norm".
 
So when people say "she's over hyped", I.smile and give them a *BLANK STARE*.
Think what you will but she works her behind off to get where she is.
That is all.
 
~Confessor

4 comments:

  1. she looks great on this cover!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love V covers, she is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks beautiful! And she did do a great jon on Ellen.
    She talks a lot about her background and I respect her for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOOVE nicki <3 she is soo beautiful in this picture. thanks for the lovely comments
    Lydia xx

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts