Jan 7, 2011

Raven Symone Lost Weight... But Isn't Feeling It Yet

Raven walked the People's Choice Awards blue carpet this past Wednesday with a whole new body.
It's kind of hard NOT to realize that Raven has lost so much weight but that's exactly what she doesn't want.
According to People.com,

"SymonĂ© says she was never one to consider herself unattractive when she was still heavy. ”I thought I looked fabulous before and nobody else did,” she tells PEOPLE. “So, whatever.”
“Actually, now I wear bigger clothes because I don’t like the way people stare at me,” she says. “I liked it before. Now, you’re just looking at me for the wrong reasons. Before, you were actually looking at me for a real reason.”

Raven, GIRL BYE! You look hot!
Actually, I completely understand why she feels the was she does.
Two summers ago, I lost 50 pounds in like 2 months (drastic, I know) but I couldn't stop feeling uncomfortable!
First off, I thought I looked like a person on drugs because my face changed considerably. My nose, my eyes, my lips... everything seemed different so I was like YIKES! Who is this girl?
Plus, people felt the need to say things like:
"OH MY GOD! YOU LOOK SOOOO GOOD NOW!"
So wait... I didn't look good before? I thought I was pretty cute damn it!

In any case, Raven you look smashing!
Those thigh-high Louboutin boots made my day :-)

~Confessor
SOURCE 

11 comments:

  1. I agree with you! She just needs to embrace and learn how to dress her new body.. xo T

    Materialgirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a Raven fan. She looks fabulous!! You go Raven!
    ~Toria

    http://bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, she did lost a lot of weight! Women are beautiful in many shapes and sizes!

    besos,

    ML
    Happy, Happy New Year!

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, love the no word verfication!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought she looked cute!
    And she rocked whatever she wore.

    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does looks great. always has!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she's always stunning...but maybe in the more rounded pictures she looks more happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW she looks gorgeous. Although I can totally understand why she feels like this. I have seen it is not only for weight loss but any kind of physical change, like hair/ skin and things like that. You change something and all of a sudden people starts saying things like "you look so pretty" although that is in very good intention, it kind of makes you think.....does that mean you were never pretty before???

    I guess the best way is to just not give a shit about who anyone says at all times.

    Look forward to hearing from you

    Love

    Tashrin from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always thought she was cute too, but I hadn't realized how much weight she lost until I saw the side by side comparison. She has to get use to it and not take the comments so personal, I'm sure everyone means well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's always been beautiful! Unfortunately, she looks a lot older since losing the weight! Still gorg either way though!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts