Jan 24, 2011

What I Want: YSL Rouge Volupté


YSL has a line of lipsticks called Rouge Volupté and boy am I in lust!

The colors look like they just POP out of the tubes!



Not only are the colors vibrant but the gold cases just scream "ooo la la" to me!

*Cue Drake Ft. Swizz Beats "Fancy"*





The site desribes the lipsticks as such:
"Each signature shade saturates lips in captivating color that’s intensely pigmented, and imparts an irresistible glossy shine. The long-lasting, comforting formula is highlighted with a unique Color-shine Complex that leaves lips visibly smoother, plumper and more radiant. Light, silky texture smoothes on a veil of satiny, sensual color that’s altogether alluring . Companion mirror on top of case ensures easy application any time. SPF 15."
Blah, blah, blah! You had me at hello YSL.
With the gold tubes and LUSH colors, they could have said:
"Our lipsticks are the shit. Period."
And I would have been sold!
*Giggle*
If i get around to buying some, I will definitely do a post.

What do you think of the YSL Rouge Volupté? Has anyone used it?

~Confessor

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with YSL lippies....I think besides the absurd price, everything is great for their lip products! Hope u get them soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh pretty. The two middle shades are calling me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty packaging! And I'm definitely FANCY! so it's for me!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are beautiful, cant wait to see how they look on you once you purchase them!!

    http://myfashioninfatuation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts