Feb 15, 2011

Alexander McQueen's S/S 2011 Line

Since i'm too lazy to cover NYFW as it's happening I decided that I'll do a wrap up once it's done.
I will do posts for the events I do attend though.
Don't you judge me.

Anywho, the above dress is from Alexander McQueen's S/S 2011 line. Some of the items are just amazing.

Click "READ MORE" for the rest of the line...
It took me a minute to realize these were butterflys... DOPE.

This gown... Just beautiful! It looks like a painting.


The detail in the bodice is gorgeous... the bottom kind of looks like squid tentacles... No bueno.




Love this contraption of a dress...

What do you think of the line?

~Confessor

12 comments:

  1. oo these are breathtaking!!


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them...The one with the butterflies is just so awesome!..And yeah the one with the bottom part that looks like squid tentacles like you said...No Bueno!

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL POST!
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss
    marti
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support! I Loooovee these pieces! Breath taking! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last pic is my absolute favorite!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!Thanks for sharing!! I loved A McQ. RIP His style was so edgy. I'm glad they are staying on course with subtle differences.

    The gown that looks like a painting would make THE MOST Awesomest sundress EVER!! You couldn't tell me NOTHING! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful art! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that 3rd gown and I would to rock 8 and 9..so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each dress is a walking piece of art. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this dress!! I have yet to check out McQueen's runway show. Do you actually attend NYFW? If you do, I'm totally jealous! :) Have fun! xoxo

    http://fatal-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow everything looks amazing...loving the black dresses, and the butterflies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts