Feb 2, 2011

I Love A Man That Can Show Some Emotion



"Man, I don't even be crying like that!"

Rapper Big Sean cried in Toronto while getting a warm welcome.
He didn't expect so much love/ support from the crowd, and with the support of people he'd been around for years, the moment became overwhelming.

While I don't want a man that will cry every five seconds, I love a man that can shed a little tear when he's overjoyed. Especially him being a rapper, I love that he doesn't have to be so "gangster".
If you don't know who Big Sean is, he's a rapper signed to Kanye West's G.O.O.D Music lable.
Kanye signed Sean after meeting him at a radio station.
Sean snuck in and somehow made it to the back of the station to where Kanye was and begged for a few minutes of his time. He wouldn't take no for an answer so Kanye took a listen and was impressed by him. The rest is history.

I actually got wise to Big Sean from Kanye West's "So Apalled" track. I didn't know who it was rapping but I knew I loved the tone of his voice and the way he played with words.
I looked him up and fell in like.

Check out his music!

~Confessor

2 comments:

  1. aww i love big sean! i was so happy i have been to one of his shows. cant wait for another mixtape or album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of him but thanks for putting me on! The vid was so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts