Feb 20, 2011

A Little Sunday Encouragement: Heads In The Cloud...


“Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.”- Saint Augustine
I have this obsession with clouds and sunsets.
To me they're beautiful.
There are so many negative connotations about clouds but if you sit and appreciate them, they're one of natures most precious gifts.
They are rather symbollic. I spend a lot of my time free time (which isn't much) just daydreaming.
I don't know about what but my heads are sometimes very far in the clouds.
If you ever feel like daydreaming is a bad thing, it's not. Sometimes you discover the most amazing things while you're in your own head.
I may have my head in the clouds, but I always have my feet well set on the ground.
“Revelations are found in clouds”- Serge Kahili King
 
~Confessor

2 comments:

  1. hello! th]anks for visiting my blog! i am following you! please follow back :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this motivational post! Great blog! Brooklyn in the House!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts