Feb 5, 2011

My Spring 2011 Bag/Purse Picks

Winter is coming to an end... well it will at some point. 
Although we've been taking a beating with snow and sleet, I've been daydreaming about Spring fashion.
I can't wait to break out my spring jacket, cute flats, and spring handbags!
Spring 2011 handbags have been making me giddy with delight.
From small shoulder bags to large totes, i've gathered some of my spring favorites.


Louis Vuitton Cuir Art Deco Trapeze Bags

Celine tote
Madewell Scholar Satchel

Chloé Billie Leather and Linen Shoulder Bag

Givenchy large tote

DKNY Leather Wallet Tote

What are your favs?

~Confessor

7 comments:

  1. these are all awesome..love the camel colored and blue one!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love all of them...but is really interesting that the most simpler bags were the most visually striking..that Celine Tote and the Givenchy were so stunning to my eyes and the color FABULOUS!

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!!! I like to do something similar with shoes and purses. I haven't looked at what's out there yet. I'm not ready to start the yearning! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're gorgeous!
    Girl, you won the giveaway so you can email me your address and it'll be yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colorfyl purses. Cant wait for these BOLD colors Spring has to offer.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts