Feb 8, 2011

New Music: Big Sean ft Chris Brown "My Last" PLUS "Finally Famous" Mixtape Download


Big Sean released his new mixtape "Finally Famous" recently.
I spoke about him recently here. The talented Detroit native is signed to G.O.O.D music and has been working extremely hard to solidify his spot in this ever changing rap game.

His single "My Last" featuring Chris Brown is pretty dope. The beat rocks and his flow is very smooth. Reminiscent of his boss Kanye, Sean's lyrics are not about gang banging and the streets which makes me respect his lyrical content even more.

Click "READ MORE" for the "Finally Famous" mixtape/dowload link...



 
What do you guys think about the single and Sean's mixtape?
 
~Confessor

1 comment:

  1. cool! i'll go check out the interview!

    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts