Feb 21, 2011

New Video: “All Of The Lights”- Kanye West ft. Rihanna, Kid Cudi, And More

Mr. West released his video for "All Of The Lights" this weekend.
I love this track. I think the instrumentation on it is beautiful.
When I heard there would be a video, the first thing I said was "he better not f*ck it up!"
Even though Rihanna and Kid Cudi were the only ones in the video, Charlie Wilson, Fergie, Rihanna, Elton John, John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Alicia Keys, Kid Cudi and more contributed to various parts of the song.
That's an impressive roster...

Click "READ MORE" to see the video...
I'll be honest in saying that I am not "moved" by this video.
Hype Williams always does too damn much when he's in the editing phases.
This video could give someone a seizure!
I think the song and it's arrangement is too powerful to get lost in some flashing lights but that's just me.
*Kanye Shrug*

Sidenote:
Rihanna's body is SICK!
~Confessor

5 comments:

  1. I am OBSESSED with this song. I cannot get enough of it and this is the first time I'm seeing the video. Thanks!!

    Michelle

    http://twentynineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favorite songs. Te video is ok. Rihanna looks great. Visit me soon

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rihanna always look great, she is one of the most style icons until today. After run this way with west too, all songs are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song, i don't know about the video though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my absolute favorite song on Kanye's cd.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts