Feb 2, 2011

Nicki Minaj "Blackenstien" And "Creep" Skits From SNL... Hilarious!

As you've probably figured out, I am a Nicki Minaj fan. Love her to pieces! She's a nut and i support the crazies of the world.
While sometimes she does drop the "creative vision" ball, she was the guest of this past weekend's SNL show and did a GREAT job!
She was on a worldwind press tour of the UK and Paris, left the Eastern hemishpere to return and jump right into SNL. If that isn't hard work, I don't know what is.

Click "READ MORE" for the skits plus a performance...


Blackenstien

Lol I love how she was the "typical" 1970's black woman. She said

"Uh uh! You don't KNOW ME! *insert neck roll"
The Creep

So y'all know what new dance i'm going to be doing right? You guessed it! THE CREEP!
"Get your knees flexin' and your arms T-Rexin, Do the CREEP!"
Moment for life performance
"Shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn't phase me."
Her body is crazy. I think she just gave me the motivation i needed to get in the gym ASAP! I feel like i've gotta go eat an apple of something!
The jumpsuit= DOPE
The ring= DOPE
The boots= DOPE
The earrings= DOPE
The hair= DOPEST

~Confessor

1 comment:

  1. Her body is crazy...but two large areas are fake so....yeah.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts