Feb 21, 2011

Shoegasm: Christian Louboutin Daffodil Platform Heels

Beyonce Knowles was spotted fron row at the All Star Game last night wearing a SEXY pair of Christian Louboutin Daffodile Platform Heels.
I was going to do a post when I saw Beyonce rock the Daffodile 160 Watersnake Jade Pump on Grammy weekend and then on Valentine's day but... I forgot.

Click "READ MORE" to check out pics of the rest of the Louboutin shoes...
The silver glitter...
The Daffodile 160 Watersnake Jade Pump

Also comes in this sexy color...
So simple yet so sexy!
The pointed toe pump sits on a high, hidden platform with a skinny heel.
The heel is approx. 6½" heel with a platform 2¼" (compares to a 4¼" heel).

What do you think?

~Confessor

10 comments:

  1. As much as I love Louboutin, I'm never gonna fall for this one... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love love love those! especially the first ones! i'd probably kill myself walking in them though :P
    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Damn. I saw the blue ones on another blog and I fell in love. These additional styles/colors though? Absolutely amazing. Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you say shoe-gasm??? These thangs are HOT!!!

    Prissy
    www.rushourfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HVAE THEM IN BLACK AND BLUE , thank god heads turn for sure I seriously wake up every day and cant stop smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your article, I learned a lot. Christian louboutin shoes unique design attracted me. Meanwhile, christian louboutin uk also welcome your visit.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts