Feb 10, 2011

Time Out New York Names Kerin Rose One Of The Most Stylish New Yorkers... Oh Yeah, She's My Boss


Oh you thought your boss was bad? Well mine is BADDER!
Kerin Rose of A-Morir was named one of 32 of New York's best dressed.
If you don't know who Kerin is, she is the woman who takes your favorite artist from "cool" to "GOT DAMN! WHO DAT IS?!"
I'm not lying. She does.
She's an eyewear designer who is amazing at what she does. Her clientele ranges from Grace Jones, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Rihanna, to Method Man, Snoop Dog and Will.I.Am.... and everyone in between.

Kerin, or "Boss Lady" as I like to call her, posed in some of her day to day outfits. I swear to God, she does wear these outfits daily lol. I must say, I do agree with Time Out on this!


Her personal style:
“I’d call it a finely curated blend of punk, bedouin and glam.”
Her inspirations:
“Subcultural uniforms, the art of the ensemble, the physicality of garments, and combining color and patterns.”
Her signature item:
“I’d say either my eyewear or, for the last three years, my red hair.”


Read more from her interview (and see more pics) over at Time Out New York

~Confessor

19 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to get a tattoo between my fingers...It's swagger jacker time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her! and i want alllll her glasses haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with THUNDERCAT832!! Off to the parlor I goooo....!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That explains your love for some of the shoes you've posted! You are around all this fabness daily??? Get. It. Girl.!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's ill! I love her style! =)

    Materialgirls23.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cool!!! All of her layering is so so so, amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks huney for your sweet comment!! You have a really interesting blog..i like it..following you too..

    Cheers,
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello my dear! thanks for stopping by my blog.
    your is really intersting, I love it!!!!!
    ;-)

    Ciao Bella!
    Ylenia
    http://longuette.blogspot.com

    following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this photo!!!

    www.thesinuouselegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW! It must be great to work with her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awesome! She does have great style :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She has an eclectic sense of style. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with her DSquared skeleton pumps!

    XXASAB
    http://angelaseeangelablog.wordpress.com/back-from-my-little-hiatus/

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool post! love it :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. how cool is that?! i wonder if know anyone on the list...doubt it ;)

    check out my jewelry giveaway http://simplychic08.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-want-to-give-way.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pallettes skirt, so cool!!

    http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts